Dissertation: Essays on Energy Drivers of Economic Growth and Development
Research Interests: International Economics, Macroeconomics, Growth and Development Economics, Energy Economics, Applied Econometrics
Dissertation: Three Essays on Country Risk, Productivity, and Outward Direct Investment from Developing Economies
Research Interests: International Economics, Industrial Organization, and Econometrics
Dissertation: Three Essays on Economic Behavior of Business in the U.S. Sport Industry
Research Interests: Applied Econometrics, Sport Economics, Business Economics
JOB MARKET INFORMATION
Below are links to job postings and other information relevant to the job market.
- The American Economic Association: Check here for information on the AEA/ASSA meetings and the placement service offered at the meetings.
- Job Openings for Economists: Note that there are several articles with information about the job market listed at the bottom of the page. The Cawley article may be particularly helpful and is updated annually.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- The Economic Research Network: Follow the links from the Social Science Research Network to the Economic Research Network and to "Job Openings."
- Holmes and Colander, "The Hiring of and Economist: A Case Study," The American Economist Spring 2007: This is a nice description of how the conference interview/flyout/job offer process works on the "labor demand" end.